Our Zoraki M906 model features smooth slide action and realistic weight and feel that make it a great training or theatrical replica. Includes 6 round magazine. Pull back the slide to load the first blank into the chamber. When the last blank is fired, the slide will lock back just like the real thing. The selector lever located on the left side of the frame switches between semi-auto and safety modes. The slide recoils to its rear position as spent cartridges are ejected from the gun and resets to load the next round. Can be disassembled by a qualified gunsmith. Cannot be made to fire real ammunition. This replica is an ideal blank gun for theatrical, movie, or reenactment purposes.
This is a front firing blank gun. The flame and smoke is vented from the front of the barrel.
- Semi-Automatic Single Action
- Mechanism lock by hardened steel side button when out of cartridge
- Magazine release button at the bottom
- Hardened steel reinforced cock
- Hardened cock latch
- Hardened steel shell launcher and puller extractor
- Steel-reinforced zinc alloy mechanism (slide)
- Polymer frame
- Capacity: 6 Shots
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Height: 4.1 Inches
- Length: 5.5 Inches
- Finish: Satin
- Caliber: 9mmPA
- Includes: 6 Round Magazine, Cleaning Rod and hard-shell case.
You must be 18 years of age to purchase and 21 years of age to sign for these products. Blank Firing Replica Guns cannot be converted to fire live ammunition. No federal license is required.